● Automating the entire DevOps pipeline, including CI/CD cycles.
● Improving and building continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
● Coordinating and supporting the team with DevOps cloud and local development needs.
● Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
● Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
● More than 3 years of work experience as a DevOps engineer or in similar software engineering roles.
● Experience in Microservice Architecture.
● Experience in one or more programming languages (Python, GO, etc.).
● Experience in Linux base server administration.
● Experience in system logging, monitoring, and alerting stacks such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
● Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, problem-solving, and documentation skills.
● Proficiency with GitLab workflows.
● Proficiency with Kubernetes, Docker, and Artifactory.
● Broad knowledge of infrastructure services including networking, DNS, load balancing, databases, security, etc.
● Experience in keeping up with IT Security requirements.
● Experience in incidence management and root cause analysis.
● Strong understanding and hands-on experience in a production environment.