● Review VENDOR quality procedures, ITP, and documents for correct implementation of project quality procedures and method statements and finalize VENDOR documents.
● Verify that all necessary inspections and tests, as required by the project and statutory regulations, are carried out and appropriate records are updated and maintained.
● Coordinate quality activities with vendors, clients, and third parties, in accordance with approved ITP.
● Ensure close-out of all punch points within the time frame agreed with the client.
● Monitor all inspection work with respective quality ITPs and checklists.
● Prepare inspection and test reports.
● Verify the implementation of corrective and preventive actions for non-conformities and report results to the QA/QC manager.
● Finalize vendor’s final quality dossiers.
● Ensure all QC procedures and process controls are being implemented.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in related Engineering fields.
● More than five years of experience with a proven ability to work.
● Good software skills.
● Familiar with international industry codes and standards.
● Able to work well in workload.
● Effective communication skills.
● Self-starter who possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills.
● Proficient in English.