● Review and control the daily implementation of the program provided to the production units and submit relevant reports.
● Track and record cases of production successes, registration, information and follow-up to resolve and also provide periodic reports.
● Submit work reports in different units and submitting periodic reports.
● Capacity measurement and timing of production lines
● Locating and designing the layout of production lines
● At least Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or similar fields.
● More than 3 years' experiences in production planning.
● Specialist knowledge: Complete skills in working with software: MSP, Office, and Excel.
● Expertise in material controlling system and planning the needs of MRP materials.
● Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards.
● Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
● Strong communication and presentation skills.
● Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
● Documentation and organization skills.
● Familiar with the location and layout of production lines using AutoCAD software