We are looking for some talented (Fresh Graduate) Engineers for GSM, IT, and software.
● Technical support, development, and integration of GSM network including Core, IP, Transmission, Wireless, Microwave networks, Linux OS, Databases, and Programming Languages (e.g. C, C++, and so forth).
The available vacancies include many job titles in different areas of expertise related to GSM and other networks/projects (i.e. 3G. LTE, and WCDMA Networks).
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Telecommunication Engineering, IT, ICT, Computer
Software/Hardware or Electrical Engineering from well-known universities.
● Applicants who are graduated from the top 10 universities have priority.
● Preferred to have less than 2 years experience in the related area, fresh graduates are also accepted.
Special skills or knowledge:
● Computer proficiency; being well versed in MS Office.
● Network Certifications will be considered a great plus.
● Familiarity with GSM Network fundamentals and concepts is highly advantageous.
● Linux, Unix, or SQL knowledge is a plus.
● Great customer centrism, highly flexible, High tolerance and ability to work under pressure,
good teamwork spirit, high eagerness to learn, ability to work independently in a fast-paced
changing environment, and effective time management.
● Gender and age range preference: Male/Female - ONLY "21 to 29" years old are acceptable.
● Fair command of English (working language is English).
*** Available for full-time jobs and free from university studies.
*** Free (Done or Exempted) from I.R.I. military service duty for male candidates.