● Provide the necessary suggestions to upgrade, repair or replace all or part of the elevator parts and submit them to the relevant managers.
● Service and maintenance of elevators, including installation of electronic components and commissioning of elevators.
● Prepare and adjust reports related to the purchase, consumption, and performance of projects to the relevant management.
● Check the failure of elevators to detect errors and troubleshoot.
● Control and test the performance and safety of equipment and parts of elevators after receiving and after completing the service.
● Read and interpret technical drawings, manuals, instructions, or technical reports.
● Prepare and adjust customer requests.
● Perform other tasks assigned by the relevant supervisor or manager.
● Associate's degree in Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
● Maximum age: 35 years old.
● At least two years of experience in elevator companies.
● Gender preference: Male.
● Ability to identify, compile and solve elevator problems.
● Familiar with software related to elevator maintenance and repairs.
● Familiar with elevators and their components.
● Familiar with the types of elevator control panels.
● Work experience in the field of repair and maintenance of all electrical and mechanical parts of elevators.
● Work experience in the field of installation, assembly, disassembly, and commissioning of elevators, including motors, power systems, control panels, drives, and other electrical and mechanical components.
● Ability to work in harsh conditions, after business hours or holidays if needed.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships with domestic and foreign customers.
● A punctual person.
● An energetic and motivated person, good-natured and positive-minded.
● An honest, trustworthy and trustworthy person, committed and honest, responsible, flexible, patient, and confidential.
● A motivated and hardworking person.
● A regular and consistent person.
● Able to manage relationships.
● Ability to do teamwork.
● Having physical and mental health.