● Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
● Familiarity with direct-fired heaters.
● At least 3 years of experience in similar areas for fixed, process, or rotary equipment, in MC or EPC companies or industrial plants.
● Ability to read, understand and apply related codes and standards such as ASME, API 650/620, TEMA, ANSIS, API, API560, 530, 535, 556.
● Preferably familiar with design software such as PV-ELITE, Nozzle Pro, HTRI, Aspen, AutoCAD, and MATLAB.
● Good at MS Office, especially Excel.
● Good at English, comprehension, and writing.