You would be responsible for developing and administrating all HR-related activities and providing HR-related support to tech, product, and engineering teams.
You will also be responsible for designing and implementing various processes aiming at building stronger and more engaged teams, supporting business requirements in achieving business goals, and working towards building a stronger employer brand.
Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle:
● Sourcing the best talent from diverse sources.
● Setting an effective funnel.
● Hiring top talented candidates.
● Decreasing the time to hire by optimizing the process.
Managing the performance management process and career development:
● Hold the performance review sessions every trimester.
● Collect, review, and archive monthly KPIs of each team.
● Design the career ladder of the Tech/Product team.
● Identify training needs and assist the L&D function in the administration of training programs.
● Plan and manage engagement and welfare activities of the team aiming at building higher levels of engagement and connecting with the team.
● Design, implement, and monitor special projects focused on strengthening the employer brand, and new joiner experience.