● Prepare the VAT return of the company.
● Prepare seasonal reports of the company.
● Control accuracy of VAT items of company goods and services.
● Handle tax authorities' correspondence.
● Control the taxation process, and ensure that all contracts are in accordance with tax regulations.
● Maintain the legal financial books.
● Manage the tax audit requirements.
● Ensure accuracy of rental tax calculation.
● Handel supplier correspondence
● Manage the tax team.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
● At least 4 years of relevant experience in tax.
● Good knowledge of tax reporting such as VAT return and seasonal reporting.
● Proficient in MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and the Internet.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Fluent in English.