● Identify, review and create new employment channels tailored to the needs of the organization.
● Screen resumes based on eligibility criteria.
● Plan and make the necessary arrangements for conducting specialized interviews with other units.
● Follow up on the results of specialized interviews.
● Conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews.
● Prepare employment reports.
● Health and supplementary insurance.
● Achievements bonuses.
● Gym memberships or discounts.
● Meals including breakfast and lunch.
● Gift cards.
● Investment funds.
● Individual development.
● Stock market training.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in HRM, Industrial Engineering, Psychology, or related fields.
● At least 2 years of experience as a TA specialist, recruitment specialist, or similar roles.
● Familiar with recruitment processes.
● Familiar with ATS system.
● Familiar with the types of tests and interview methods.
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Maximum age: 35 years old.