● Design and analyze the system, including processes and relationships between the system and related forms.
● Collaborate on the diagnosis and improvement of existing organizational processes.
● Analyze system and process.
● Define KPIs and measures for processes and manage their measurement and reporting.
● Conduct internal audits based on the implemented management system standards.
● Prepare regulations and instructions.
● Review and re-engineer work processes periodically and continuously.
● Implement process validation and documentation.
● Supervise how to record lessons learned in the knowledge management system.
● Train process owners to prepare the required process documentation based on best practices and workflow.
● Improve the organization's infrastructure for strategic planning.
● Familiar with ISO standards especially process management standards (ISO 9001).
● Familiar with MIS.
● Familiar with BPMN.
● Familiar with organization structure and formation development fundamentals.
● Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, etc.).
● Analytical thinking.
● Familiarity with systems design methodology.
● Eager to learn and grow individually.