Responsible for inventory management from supplier receipt to distribution to branches including supplier service level evaluation, stock-flow analysis, stock movements based on ROP, Supplier data and price submission, shelf life management, WH capacity management, and preparing reports and presentations.
● Inventory management from supplier receipt till distribution to branches.
● Prepare background information (demand history, sales trend, etc.) to support the DRP model.
● Supplier service level evaluation.
● Stock flow analysis based on each branch target and sales trend.
● Stock movements based on ROP for each SKU and each branch.
● Supplier data and price submission.
● Guarantee Warehouse stock to meet the predefined minimum shelf life (MSL).
● Stock management for new launch products.
● Prepare required reports and presentations.
● WH capacity management.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, or related fields.
● Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
● Teamwork capability and negotiation skills.
● Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
● Effective communication skills.
● Analytical and critical thinking skills.