● Collaborating with managers to set and develop short-term and long-term goals.
● Providing suggestions to create future strategies through competitive and developmental analysis.
● Ensuring alignment of strategies across all functional units.
● Taking part in cascading business strategy to functional level through BSC.
● KPI reporting and analysis.
● Supporting strategic investigations with benchmarking, business models, cost models, cost structures, business plans, etc.
● Analyzing potential and existing markets in order to identify business opportunities.
● Facilitating cross-functional product development discussions.
● Creating business plans and financial analysis for new opportunities.
● Presenting product ideas, development updates and training to various internal audiences.
● Developing, measuring and tracking Return on Investments (ROI) of products and develop product Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
● Analyzing market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis.
● Evaluating the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, and research and development appropriation.
● Creating, implementing, and refining aspects of business models.
● Responsible for developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence situation.
● Developing or proposing the pricing strategies for new business to achieve designated goals.
● MBA or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, or Management.
● Minimum 2 years of work experience in related fields.
● Understanding of ICT ecosystem.
● Sufficient knowledge of business planning and financial analysis.
● Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
● Strong critical and creative thinking skills.
● Ability to organize, interpret, and analyze large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data.
● Able to work well both independently and in teams.
● Advanced experience with analytical functionality within Microsoft Excel.
● Advanced experience with developing slide presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
● Ability to recognize opportunities.
● Ability to multi-task (He/she must be able to complete several tasks together and meet up with deadlines).
● Ability to work under minimal supervision.
● Ability to be self-motivated.