● Building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
● Directing system testing and validation procedures.
● Directing software programming and documentation development.
● Consulting with departments on project status and proposals.
● Working with departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
● Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
● Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
● Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
● Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
● Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or relevant fields.
● At least 3 years’ experience as a software developer.
● Fluent in C#, WinForm, SQL server, Web API.