● Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information.
● Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
● Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
● Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
● Take action to respond to security incidents.
● Recognize problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations -Implement security improvements by assessing the current situation, evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
● Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
● Keep users informed by preparing performance reports, communicating system status.
● Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
● Make a contribution to effective teamwork by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Ensure that information security controls are in place and monitored regularly for compliance with established set policies and standards.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
● Minimum of 3 years related job experience in SOC.
● Hands-on experience in Information security and related technologies such as Juniper, Fortinet, Cisco, Microsoft.
● Demonstrated experience in the deployment and support of next-generation firewalls, advanced threat detection and response technologies (IDS, IPS, WAF, DLP), security information, and event management systems (SIEM).
● Familiarity with Splunk and the ability to analyze logs.
● Ability to provide new network security solutions.
● Experience in ISO27001 and 27002 or other comparable audit experience is preferred.
● Good documentation skills.
● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● Strong communication and negotiation skills in order to develop client relationships.
● Passion for Information Security.
● Information Security certifications (Security+, CCNA Security, CCNP Security, LPIC 2, CEH) are considered as a plus.
● Good command of English.
● Ideal age range: 25 to 35 years old.