● Responsible for daily financial and accounting operations.
● Control accounts and reporting.
● Prepare monthly reconciliation.
● Resolve banking disputes.
● Monitor short-term borrowing and bank credit limits.
● Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
● Coordinate the monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
● Assist in year-end closing processes.
● Provide financial reports to the finance manager.
● At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
● At least 4 years of related experience.
● Strong knowledge of related laws and regulations.
● Good communication skills as a team member.
● Focused and precise on the given tasks.
● Quality orientation.
● Self-development skills.
● Teamwork spirit.