● Developing specifications, implementing, and improving ERP and business intelligence systems.
● Designing and developing analytical dashboards.
● Re-engineering and improving system processes.
● Auditing and assessing business process deployments.
● Managing process and system improvement projects.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and other related fields.
● Minimum 4 years of related experience.
Knowledge and skills:
● Good command of system requirement analysis.
● Good command of process reengineering.
● Good command of data analysis and dashboard design.
● Experience in ERP system design.
● Good Knowledge of process and system project management.
● Familiar with strategic management and business excellence.
● Fluent in English.
● Strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking.
● Detail-oriented with excellent documentation skills.
● Excellent project management (planning and execution) skills.
● Experience in working with cross-functional teams.
● Good working experience with ERP systems.