The objective of the role:
● In order to serve customers and potential customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
● In order to increase our market share.
List of responsibilities:
● Identify potential customers and sales opportunities.
● Recognize potential tenders and submit tenders documents and forms.
● Meet company clients and update client resources to acquire suitable inquiries.
● Contact new potential customers and handle their inquiries.
● Follow up marketing and sales process and sustain long-term relations with customers.
● Follow up with clients to get technical and commercial approval.
● Provide regular reports to superiors.
● Follow up financial settlements with clients.
● Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Manager.
● Length of probation period: 2 Months.
● Travel requirements: Yes.
● Gross monthly base salary: Negotiable.
● Commission, bonus, and benefits: Yes.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Polymer Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, Management, Marketing, MBA, or other similar fields.
● Minimum 3 years of experience in related jobs.
● Marketing knowledge.
● Familiarity with the plastic and polymer industry.
● Computer and IT skills (MS Office and Internet).
● Suitable English language skills.
● Ability to foster productive teamwork.
● High business ethics.
● Strong public relations and communications skills.