● Responsible for processing the monthly payroll in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner.
● Ensuring that all payroll-relevant transactions are correct and on time in the system.
● Generating monthly payroll reports for reviews, reconciliations, and approvals.
● Taking care of processes related to Social Security Organization (SSO) and income Tax.
● Communicating with the HR team.
● Providing excellent support and quick response to staff.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in one of the disciplines: Accounting, Auditing, or Financial Management.
● Update on insurance and payroll tax laws.
● At least 3 years of work experience, in the same position.
● Fluent in working with Excel.
● Capable of optimal time management.
● Able to plan and organize affairs.