● Suggest and introduce services and products to new customers.
● Learn about export management companies and their responsibilities.
● Attend international exhibitions related to the food industry.
● Monitor the export markets of the food industry, especially dried fruits and nuts.
● Marketing and E-Marketing the products in the basket.
● Sell food products with the company's own food brands.
● Respond to customers and visitors of the company's communication portals.
● Presence and registration of company information on official B2B websites.
● Carry out the export administrative processes.
● Direct Manager: CEO.
● Probation period: 3 months.
● Working hours: Saturday to Thursday from 9 am to 4 pm, Sundays (floating).
● Travel requirements: Maybe.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, English Translation/Literature.
● At least one year of work experience.
● Ability to analyze market data, negotiate with foreign companies, and understand export laws.
● Ability to work in a team and connect supply chain links and ICDL.