● Involve in day-to-day accounting and financial affairs.
● Record financial information and provide reports.
● Registration of relevant information in the company's software system.
● Prepare payable and receivable reports.
● Manage all accounting transactions.
● Asset accounts payable and receivable.
● Accurate preservation of financial records.
● Archive documents with attachments on a daily and regular basis.
● Calculation and issuance of payment documents and control of accounts.
● Reporting to: Finance Manager.
● Probation period: 2 Months.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting.
● At least 3 years of full-time experience in related positions.
● Good knowledge of laws and regulations related to Tax and VAT.
● Good knowledge of accounting standards.
● Full knowledge of internal controls.
● Full knowledge of payroll processes.
● Good knowledge of accounting software.
● Fluent in ICDL software.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks within deadlines.
● Ideal age range: 25 to 35 years old.