This position ensures the infrastructure systems are robust and minimal downtime occurs, increases the security infrastructure's abilities, and ensures the IT service is running smoothly.
● Configure and implement network security devices.
● Troubleshoot and solve technical operational problems.
● Define security policies and procedures.
● Provide detailed periodic reports to the team manager.
● In-depth knowledge of the concept of network and security.
● At least two years of experience in network security engineering.
● Strong knowledge of network security and work experience in related projects.
● Experience in Fortigate, Cisco, and other UTM and Cisco ISE firewalls.
● Work experience and good knowledge about UTM.
● Experience in Kaspersky enterprise tools.
● Awareness of CEH, Security+, Ceh, MCSE, CCNA Security.
● Experience, flexibility, and responsibility in preparing to respond to calls during business and non-business hours.
● Strong ability to troubleshoot.
● Familiar with security concepts and tools.
● Interested in network security.
● Maximum age: 32 years old.