● Manage the distribution of company brands, including WD and OOS, through DSS operations in order to ensure that availability and OOS are within defined standards.
● Implement promotion programs in order to achieve sales performance for the key strategic brands.
● Track distribution targets on a daily basis aligned with AM.
● Monitor effectiveness of retail representatives’ JP in terms of being updated balanced, and sorted.
● Monitor the universe situation in our TCP including DSS universe and Non-DSS universe outlets and identify new potential outlets for coverage.
● Manage key area trade customers in order to build loyalty.
● Prepare development plans for retail representatives based on their OTJs analysis aligned with AM.
● Do back check of retail representative’s execution including FoC payment and its reconciliation, data accuracy in outlets based on TM&D and AM instruction.
● Monitor full implementation of all cycle activities by retail representatives.
● Control leave plan for all retail representatives in order to have minimum vacant routes and maximum use of leaves.
● Be fully aligned with HR admin in order to provide all required docs, and reports for HR.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, or Commerce.
● At least 2 years of experience as a trade marketing representative in an FMCG company.
● Experience in people management.
● Team leadership skills.