● Responsible for providing sales strategies and leadership to the business sales specialists.
● Provide leadership of staff towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
● Execute plans and strategies to expand new business sales, drive prospecting opportunities and achieve the goals.
● Divide goals and forecast annual and monthly revenue for the organizational sales team.
● Develop sales strategies to gain new customers or clients.
● Collaborate with marketing managers to generate a keen customer.
● Determine the sales process (Sales engineering).
● Organize and attend related domestic or foreign exhibitions.
● Monitor the activities of experts in CRM and prepare an accurate and categorized database.
● Familiar with the steel and iron industry.
● At least 10 years of experience in sales management.
● Ph.D. or Master's degree.
● Strong communication and negotiation skills.
● Ability to handle sales pressure and counter objections.