● Responsible for generating and enhancing the sales of the products in other countries, making sure that the products are made available in the target markets by analyzing the trends of the customers and developing sales plans and strategies to meet their needs.
● Identify new business opportunities and potential customers from different countries.
● Plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer's needs and requirements.
● Make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers.
● Ensure that all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, and sales, and within the given time scales.
● Take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities.
● Review distributors' performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management.
● Carry out market research, conduct surveys, and study the competitors and their marketing and sales strategies.
● Participate actively in the training sessions to improvise their knowledge and skills.
● Attend trade shows and exhibitions.
● Make suggestions to improve the product based on the feedback received from the customers.
● Train and mentor the sales representatives and create awareness about the products in the target countries by conducting meetings, advertising, and marketing campaigns.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Management.
● Passion and flexibility to travel long distances.
● Professional relationships with the clients and vendors.
● Fluent in English, both verbal and written; Arabic or Kurdish is a plus.
● Strong working knowledge of exporting to Iraq and Afghanistan, with a specific focus on domestic and international trade and market laws and regulations.