● Prepare warehouse financial reports.
● Monitor and ensure timely issuance of requested remittances.
● Cooperate with the customer affairs unit in purchasing support and advice.
● Supervise inventory control of packaging warehouses.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in related fields.
● At least five years of work experience in e-commerce, retail, business development, purchasing, or project management.
● Strong business judgment backed by an analytical mindset and comfort in creating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses.
● Innovative problem-solving skills, rooting problems, and implementing solutions.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, with proven ability to represent your organization at external meetings.
● Knowledge of the content of the organization's documents and implementation methods through study.
● Ability to perform multiple tasks, prioritize them and meet deadlines.
● Experience managing others is strongly preferred.
● Passion for improving the experience of customers and sellers.
● Team spirit and eagerness to learn.
● Age range: 25 to 30 years old.
● Interested in learning and high trainability.
● Getting to know the information technology market.
● Disciplined person and committed to the organization.