The Sales Expert will be responsible to act as a team member to proceed with all daily actions and tasks and make sure everything is going well.
Here are some of the other things you can look forward to:
● Promote and sell Protective coatings to the existing customers and develop new customers.
● Handle customer inquires in a professional manner.
● Prepare budget and forecast.
● Provide customers with products and services to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Perform all sales-related activities as per ISO procedures.
● Follow-up Accounts Receivables.
● Reporting to: Sales Manager.
● Gender preference: Male.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemistry, Physics, Polymers, or Management is preferred.
● Minimum 2 years of experience in sales.
● Experience in the protective coatings and paints industry is a plus.
● Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Good Knowledge of customer base and their activities.
● Knowledge of paint or similar activities is a plus.
● Familiarity with different sales techniques.
● Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
● Self-motivated and driven.