You will be openly passionate about architecture and the modern use of high-end glass in construction with a desire to work with leading architects, designers, and contractors on landmark projects across the region. The main focus of the role is to bring Venus Glass Solutions to the marketplace – discovering suitable projects, evaluating them for technical and financial viability, and bringing them to the eventual specification
● Respond to in-person and telephone customers.
● Register customer information in relevant systems.
● Issue and send pre-invoices to customers.
● Provide monthly reports on sales and ongoing projects.
● Bachelor's degree in Architecture, or Physics.
● More than 3 years of product technical sales experience.
● Age range: 28 to 35 years old.
● Gender preference: Male.
● Familiar with AutoCAD.
● Excellent communication skills in English.
● Able to take responsibility and move the ball over the goal line.
● Experience in a fast-paced environment.
● Excellent presentation skills: able to engage both technical and business stakeholders, from developers to executives.
● Strong presence and credibility are required to anchor Venus Glass sales engagements.
● Ability to learn new concepts and adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
● Ability to converse well on a technical basis.