● Exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
● Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
● Recruit, hire, and train sales team.
● Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed.
● Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
● Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
● Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members.
● Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment.
● Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed.
● Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
● Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
● Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director at least 5 years.
● Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
● Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
● Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
● Proven ability to position products against competitors.
● Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
● Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
● Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related fields.