● Prepare, document, and update customer information bank.
● Document negotiations and reports.
● Negotiate and follow up.
● Communicate with potential customers to sell and introduce services.
● In charge of all communications with customers via direct contact, telephone, and written correspondence (email, letter, faxes, etc.).
● Reporting to the sales manager.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday.
● Probation period: 6 weeks.
● Commissions, bonuses, and benefits: Yes.
● Location: Yousef Abad.
● Active, sharp, friendly, and great manner.
● Fully understand the business requirements including markets and security products and services.
● At least 2 years of sales experience in IT and support.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering (Hardware, Software, or IT) or Management; or other related fields.
● Good knowledge of marketing and sales.
● Good presentation and negotiation skills.
● Time management skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Good teamwork spirit.
● Familiarity with CRM.
● Self-motivated and service-oriented.
● Familiar with the process of participating in tenders.
● Fluent in MS Office.
● Familiar with online shop platforms.