● Raise the total sales numbers in each period, generally each week, month, or quarter.
● Communicate with customers through email and telephone conversations.
● Generate tour itinerary and estimated price followed by customer's request.
● Identify and establish new contacts.
● Work on acquisition for more audiences and trace customer behavior.
● Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
● Monitor, review, and report on all marketing activity and results, and upcoming projects.
● Analyze and execute data-driven marketing strategies.
● Organize and coordinate sales meetings and appointments.
● Collect data on competitors and analyze their products, and methods of marketing.
● 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing, sales, tourism, or other related fields.
● Fluent in English (speaking, writing, and reading).
● Familiar with the travel industry.
● Mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
● Proper skills for formal communication through written text.
● Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
● Knowledgeable about Qatar’s tourist attractions (historical, cultural, and natural) [Included in the training].
● Creativity and innovation in the workplace.
● Ability to work properly with the computer.
● Capable of doing research on the internet and following up on the news.
● Effective persuasive communication.
● Team work spirit.
● Maintain self-confidence and stress management at work.
● A degree in MBA, Marketing Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Public Relations, or relevant fields.
● Ideal age range: 26 to 36 years old.
● Gender preference: Female
● Number required: 1
● Working hours: full time