The objective of the role:
Promoting visibility and availability of products based on planogram and merchandising principles by supervising the merchandising team.
● Visit merchandising routes and control quality.
● Review merchandising routes to make sure that top outlets are covered in the defined routes.
● Propose monthly targets and KPIs for merchandisers.
● Evaluate performance and target achievement of each merchandiser.
● Summarize competitor activities, launches, etc.
● Report on POSM and stand installation in target stores.
● Collect all information and statistics required by the company in order to promote sales targets.
● Manage and follow up whether his team members do their responsibilities efficiently.
● At least a high school Diploma.
● 3 to 5 years of experience in sales.
● Intermediate level of MS Excel.
● Familiar with planogram and merchandising principles.
● Familiar with customer relationship management.
● Teamwork and team supervising skills.
● Reporting skills.
● Team management and empowerment skills.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Ability to take Initiative.