● Supervise the full observance of the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Treatment, Health, and Medical Education.
● Maintain and archive all documents related to the implementation of supervision, documents related to complaints, documents of non-compliance with materials and products, manufacturing statistics, packaging, and products
● Research and prove the compliance of the measures taken to obtain a drug license and the necessary measures to renew a drug license.
● Supervise documentation (implementation, review, approval, and control).
● Ph.D. in Pharmacy.
● Familiarity with GMP principles.
● Familiarity with the rules and regulations of the Food and Drug Administration.
● Ability to prepare and prepare analytical reports on matters related to the technical manager.
● Fluent in English.
● At least five years of work experience.