● Convey a professional image of the company to visitors, have a friendly greeting, helpful guidance, and accurate information provision.
● Record the visitors’ specifications and provide a “Visitors’ Access Card” aligned with the “Access Control Policy”.
● Provide information to people entering the organization and direct individuals to the correct destination.
● Answer the telephone, direct, and screen calls, taking and replaying messages efficiently, and connecting incoming calls to internal departments.
● Record messages in the absence of employees.
● Arrange to book meeting rooms according to availability and request.
● Manage all tasks related to monthly staff shop orders for HO employees
according to the company product policy.
● Manage Kian tower parking (updating the parking lists and coordinating with security for any cases).
● Manage the external courier services need.
● Manage and pay the related cost through petty cash.
● Manage all requested parcels to be sent to requested destinations (local and abroad) via internal and international posts (such as Aramex and Karapost); record necessary information and manage the payment.
● At least 2 years of experience preferably with a large similar environment.
● Good filing skills.
● Advanced Word, and intermediate Excel skills.
● Good communication skills.
● Good administrative correspondence skills.
● Teamwork and cooperation skills.
● Fluent in English, written and verbal.
● Information seeking.
● Respect for confidentiality of information.
● Hospitality and patience.