● Design, implement, maintenance, monitor, and improve quality management systems and organization processes.
● Provide on-time reports on the progress of projects related to the quality management system.
● Document the organization's processes and audit them.
● Design and compile executive methods, instructions, and forms related to the processes of the organization.
● Participate in internal audit and analysis of the obtained results and report them for management review.
● Analyze, diagnose and redesign the business processes of headquarters and branches.
● Create and compile comprehensive documentation of models, workflow charts, and work activity charts.
● Facilitate the implementation of executive procedures and principles in the organization with the cooperation of units.
● Handle organizational documents, including communicating, informing, updating, and ensuring their implementation.
● Regular reporting from all units of the organization and analysis and review of the current situation.
● Implement, maintain, and improve the Integrated Management System according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO29001:2010, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018.
● Collaborate on the diagnosis and improvement of existing organizational processes.
● Design, implement and analyze the business processes in order to mitigate waste of time and resources and increase productivity and efficiency.
● Prepare SOPs, procedures, and workflows.
● Diagnose current state and analyze systems and processes.
● Familiarity with the principles and concepts of the quality management system.
● Familiar with Jira, Bizagi, and Visual paradigm.
● Familiarity with design and monitoring of quality management systems.
● At least 2 years of related experience.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering Management, or an MBA graduate.
● Process management and systems analysis knowledge.
● Familiarity with ISO standards.
● Familiarity with business process management tools and techniques (BPMN and etc.)
● Familiarity with business process frameworks like APQC.
● Time management skills.