● Purchase raw or semi-finished materials for manufacturing.
● Determine supplier selection; evaluate them based on cost, quality, service, availability, reliability, and selection variety.
● Develop strong relationships; negotiate all costs with current and new suppliers.
● Be responsible for resource and supply availability and timing.
● Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities.
● Attract new purchasing resources.
● Forecast purchasing needs and reorder points.
● Handle purchasing issues.
● Reduce the risk of key supplier dependency.
● Developing an up-to-date database of the suppliers.
● Minimum 10 years of work experience in related fields.
● Familiarity with the flour and bread industry.
● Bachelor’s degree (MBA is plus).
● Energetic, hardworking, team-working and self-motivated.
● Have analytical mind.
● Proficient in MS Office.
● Good command of English.