Purchasing Expert orders supplies and equipment based on our company’s needs. Purchasing Expert's responsibilities include researching new vendors, tracking deliveries and updating order records (e.g. dates, invoices, and discounts.), and making cost-effective purchases, and ensuring maintaining a fully stocked inventory.
● Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
● Research potential vendors.
● Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
● Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts).
● Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
● Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
● Prepare cost analyses.
● Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
● Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
● Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
● Work experience as a Procurement Expert, Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer, or similar roles.
● Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
● Hands-on experience with purchasing software Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
● Knowledge of market research.
● Solid organizational skills.
● BSc in Food Science, Logistics, Business Administration, or relevant fields.
● Gender preference: Male.