● Provide all the needed information on promoted products and services.
● Assist customers in finding the suitable product they are looking for.
● Provide advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
● Seek new product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer.
● Present products using interactive materials such as videos, charts, slideshows, etc.
● Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products.
● Arrange merchandise to look tidy and attractive to customers.
● Disseminate product samples, brochures, flyers, etc.
● Engage with customers and discover their wants and needs.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing.
● Experience in retail recommended.
● Sharp customer service skills.
● Excellent observation skills.
● Superb communication skills.