Here at Pakshoma Group Company, we are a leader in our field in home appliances.
We are seeking to hire a Project Manager to join our team.
Pakshoma MFG & IND needs a well-experienced male for the position of Project Manager for the production of Copper Pipes.
● Determine and define project scope and objectives.
● Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
● Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements.
● Track project costs in order to meet the budget.
● Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
● Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
● Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
● Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
● Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
● Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
The main office is in Argentina Square in Tehran and the project will be held in Mahmoud Abad Industrial City (near Qom Province).
● Full command and knowledge of the production of Copper Pipes.
● Bachelor's degree or higher in Management, Industrial Engineering, MBA.
● 5 to 8 years of project management and related experience.
● Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
● Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
● Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
● Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
● Excellent analytical skills.
● Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
● Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
● Having no problem with traveling.