Novo Nordisk Iran has opened a role for Procurement Partner in Kordan (LMT). Apply now and be part of Life-Changing Careers at Novo Nordisk.
About Novo Nordisk:
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 95 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat obesity, hemophilia, growth disorders, and other serious chronic diseases.
As a Procurement Officer, you will have a great influence on maintenance and continuous improvements of procurement for the finished goods. You will have a wide interface across Novo Nordisk. You must rethink the way we carry out procurement and ensure a proactive approach to both planning and execution of maintenance in our production, therefore you will:
● Further develop procurement and SAP MM Contribute to strategic alignment across IFP in terms of procurement.
● Possess (or acquire) competencies within, for example, SAP PM/MM, to become the driving force between production, suppliers, and the project office.
● Perform Day-to-day technical purchasing and stocking of goods.
● Ensure a data-driven overview of your area of responsibility.
● Focus on timely receipt of raw materials by ordering, monitoring deliveries, and follow-up with suppliers.
● Operate in both an operational and tactical environment and collaborate with colleagues across the organization.
● Work closely together with many stakeholders in Novo Nordisk including quality assurance, quality control, manufacturing, warehouse, development departments, strategic sourcing, and suppliers.
● Handle change requests, update standard operating procedures, and implement improvements, both locally and at our suppliers.
● Focus on ensuring a robust and cost-efficient supply chain, have the opportunity to influence our processes, and affect the way we work with our stakeholders.
● Take up the role of SAP super user and master data responsible within purchasing.
Please send/upload your CV only in English.
Due to the high volume of applications being received for this role, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Working at Novo Nordisk:
At Novo Nordisk, we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company in the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve, and the communities we operate in. Together, we’re life-changing.
Millions rely on us:
To work for Novo Nordisk, you will need the skills, dedication, and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.