● Procurement of all company assets.
● Coordinate with logistic companies to ensure proper shipment and delivery.
● Price negotiations for asset procurement.
● Adapt all specifications and ensure the best standardization (quality, quantity, time to buy and deliver, right place).
● Manage transferring assent among business units.
● Research and evaluate suppliers and manufacturers based on price, quality, service, support availability, reliability, distribution capabilities, and other suppliers' qualifications and history.
● Proposes the yearly budget and ensures the respect of the approved budget.
● Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance, Commerce, or other related fields.
● Minimum 3 years of related experience.
● Good negotiation and communication skills.
● Fluent in English.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
● Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
● Strong analytical skills.