● Verify the global coherence of the company’s processes.
● Implement and manage the Process Management System in coordination with the different actors and contributors of the processes. Set up and manage process reviews.
● Update processes according to the strategic plan and identify the control points.
● Propose and pilot overall improvement action plans.
● Elaborate and updates the risk matrix of the Company according to the COSO standards.
● Implement the COSO risk management approach to the Process Management
● Foster Internal Control and Risk Management culture (COSO) within the Company and propose action plans to improve manager adherence.
● Inform and advise the Company’s top management about risks and internal control management.
●Define and implement the Company quality policy and certifications.
● Determine (supporting the management team) required processes and quality systems (ISO, ITIL, Lean, Sigma, ETOM, etc.) necessary to achieve the Company’s strategy.
● Implement the selected quality systems.
● Implement control tools required for permanent quality results to support active, and dynamic management.
● Establish an internal quality audit plan, manage the audit roadmap
● Definition and follow-up of relevant KPIs.
● Monitor adherence to required standards with operational managers and follow-up action plans.
● Coordinate quality review and testing processes to ensure continuous quality improvements.
● Support operational teams for all required actions to permanently optimize the quality and productivity and to resolve customer issues.
● Experience in Telecommunications services.
● Experience in eTOM.
● Experience in implementing COSO standards for risk management.
● Experience in processes description, process reporting, and process reviews.
● General knowledge and culture of all finance domains.
● Expertise in implementing advanced quality systems and models, and preparing successful quality certifications.
● Expertise in quality (ISO).
● Expertise in BPMN2
● Listening and empathy skills.
● Influence and persuasion.
● Persistence and perseverance.
● Relationship building.
● Rigor and organization.
● Strategy understanding.
● Minimum of 3 years of work experience in relevant fields.
● At least Bachelor's degree in related majors such as Industrial Engineering.
● Proficient English.
● Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.).