● Redesign current eTOM/ITIL process.
● Model current and future state business processes using the BPMN 2.0 analytical method.
● Perform business process gap analyses to meet the business unit’s desired outcomes.
● Participate in process discovery and elaboration workshops, interviews, and surveys.
● Utilize knowledge of six sigma methodologies, like DMAIC, to facilitate process improvements.
● Participate in business process reengineering to improve quality; reduce costs and cycle time.
● Create value stream maps and SIPOC models to promote business transformation.
● Determine and document the impact of change on business processes.
● Utilize simulation modeling to identify bottlenecks within processes.
● Identify key performance indicators to construct appropriate performance measurements.
● Develop strong partnerships with the team, functional peers, sponsors, and multiple stakeholders.
● Apply change management practices (ADKAR) while working with all levels of the organization.
● Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to define milestones and metrics.
● Regularly report and update on progress, timelines, obstacles, and challenges.
● Understanding of OSS/BSS processes with established in-depth experience in re-engineering these processes as per eTOM standards.
● Proficiency in business process modeling and governance and tools (BPM Tools).
● At least three years of relevant experience with the implementation of ITIL and eTOM. and a proven track record of delivering substantial business results.
● Experience should cover areas of process analysis, business analysis, and project management, preferably within a telecom services firm.
● Experienced in implementing service operations.
● Work experience in service design is a plus.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or Telecoms is preferred.
● Familiarity with Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) and Decision Modeling Notation (DMN).
● Established experience in Lean/Six Sigma (or higher) implementation.
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, monitor, and complete multiple tasks or projects, either independently or collaboratively within a team.
● Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on building trusting relationships with business partners and their leadership team.
● Advanced computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, and Visio.
● Good level of presentation skills.
● Excellent understanding of telecoms organizations and the roles and responsibilities of all business areas.