● Person in charge for marketing budgeting function including budget planning as well as budget monitoring/control and also finally; budget reports generation.
● Being in charge of Planning for marketing objectives.
● Make an annual activity calendar through close communication with all marketing divisions/stakeholders
● Follow and monitor all marketing activities to make sure about acceptable achievement/fulfillment as per the marketing plan.
● Analyze all marketing costs and other marketing financial records' statistics.
● Analyze monthly budgeting and accounting reports to maintain marketing expenditure controls.
● Contribute to developing strategic planning guidelines and support divisions in cascading strategy
● Monitor strategy execution and follow strategy review exercise to Support the budgeting process.
● Input and register daily marketing costs in the relevant system after making sure that the approval process has been considered well.
● Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, or related business fields (Preferably MBA in Marketing or Finance).
● Planning expert or marketing budget expert track (record of 2 years or more)
● Advanced in English.
● Familiar with the fundamentals of Accounting and Financial Management.
● Familiar with famous budgeting and planning tools, software, and plug-Ins.
● Advanced in Microsoft Office, especially; Excel and PowerPoint.
● Effective communication skills and high presentation capability.
● Having general knowledge of project management/control.