● Design storage infrastructure based on EMC and Synology solutions.
● Design virtualized infrastructure based on VMware solutions.
● Install, administer, and troubleshoot the IT infrastructures (servers, operating system, network devices/services, storage, and tape libraries).
● Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
● Implement and maintain High Availability of services.
● Do R&D and collect business requirements and ensure they are covered by the targeted solutions.
● Probation period: 3 months.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 7:15 am to 4:30 pm.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology Engineering.
● At least 5 years of work experience related.
● Fluent in Mesa, CCNA, VCP (DCV), VDI (Horizonview), EMC (ISmSVNX), Data Domain, Tape Storage, Veeam SNet Backup, HPE, NASDevices, and Linux.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Communication skills.