● Check the accuracy of monitoring systems after implementing a new platform or service and providing new documentation and procedures to ensure the correctness of the running service, adding monitoring systems to the existing platform.
● Develop, and implement policies, processes, and monitoring procedures and follow up on troubleshooting, as well as monitor the proper implementation of policies.
● Monitor the performance of FO and BO teams in the field.
● Report to the Head of Monitoring and Infrastructure Services.
● Probation period: 3 months.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 7:15/7:45 (floating) to 4:00/4:30.
● Travel requirements: No.
● Gross monthly base salary: It depends on the amount of work experience.
● Commission, bonus, and benefits: Quarterly bonuses, rechargeable cards for occasions.
● Ability to follow up and support topics related to the ticketing and monitoring system.
● Familiarity with monitoring software such as PRTG.
● Familiarity with network monitoring software.
● Familiarity with topics related to ITIL and ticketing processes.
● Ability to obtain reports and produce appropriate texts.