● Establish favorable business relationships with key people in chain stores.
● Focus on the merchandising of products in the best shelf point with the largest shelf share in chain stores, whether in the initial layout space or in promotional spaces (secondary).
● Create, maintain, and develop the layout team in the relevant stores, as well as improve the scientific and practical level of fixed and auxiliary merchandisers.
● Follow up on the payments of the chain stores from the central offices.
● Taking orders at the specified time and at the specified amount in the monthly target.
● Implement plans to increase sales in order to create an output of products from the store.
● Team management skills.
● Strong analytical, and planning skills.
● Sales, merchandising, and negotiation skills.
● Tact and diplomacy, account management skills.
● Good presentation skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● At least 5 years of related experience.