● Plan, coordinate, and implement all related technical matters.
● Troubleshoot and follow up until the problem is resolved.
● Set up and troubleshoot Windows servers and related services (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange).
● Experience in Microsoft SCCM, Exchange, Active Directory, DNS settings, DHCP settings, and File Sharing.
● Passing the MCSE course.
● Familiarity with ITIL topics.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or Computer Science.
● Good team-working skills.
● Precise and punctual.
● Good social communication skills.
● Flexibility and adaptability.
● Ability to efficiently manage time.
● At least 3 years of work experience.
● Familiarity with network concepts and depth knowledge of Microsoft Services.
● Familiarity with systems based on ITIL.
● Familiarity with systems based on Monitoring like PRTG.