● Create and manage users in Microsoft Dynamics CRM using security roles.
● Cooperation in integrating CRM with other software of the organization (financial software, etc.).
● Provide technical support to users, identify the root cause and solve problems.
● Monitor, maintain, and support the integrity and performance of CRM and related day-to-day tasks.
● CRM personalization for applicants.
● Preparation and preparation of various reports for the relevant units and managers.
● Experience using accessories (3 rd party) such as Ribbon workbench.
● More than 3 years of experience working with Dynamics CRM.
● Age range: 25 to 35 years old.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in related fields.
● Experience in SQL Server.
● Experience in JavaScrip coding.
● Experience in ITIL.
● Effective communication skills.
● Time management.
● Teamwork spirit.