● Meet with specialist doctors, pharmacies, and internal clinics to introduce the company's products.
● Maximize sales.
● Regular visits to doctors and pharmacies to monitor product availability and growth.
● Area planning for maximum use of time and the best coverage of the area.
● Maximum effort to achieve the goal in the designated area.
● Check new customers.
● Maintain good business relations with physicians to develop communication between the company and physicians.
● Research competitors' products and their respective market performance.
● Relevant work experience in sales and medical representative of pharmaceutical and health products is considered a plus.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in related fields
● Communication and negotiation skills.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Familiar with Microsoft Office.