● Arranging appointments with the company’s clients (doctors, pharmacists) in Tehran and other cities.
● Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff; building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
● Keeping detailed records of all contacts -Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables for reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets.
● Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations, and briefings.
● Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the medical advisory team of the company, and interpreting, presenting, and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
● Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
● Reporting positive and negative feedbacks of the physicians to the marketing and scientific departments.
● Recommending changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
● At least Bachelor's degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, or a Paramedical field.
● At least years of related experience.
● Advanced in CRM.
● Teamwork skills.
● Responsible personality.
● Advanced in English.
● Ideal age range: 23- 35 years old.